Friday 2 January 2009

A New Year... A new Beginning

Happy New Year... A new beginning, this is where my blog: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice will start. Just because of the title , please do not think its gonna be filled with sugary, flowery, nice, fairy tales of my life..... i wish it would be, but sometimes, there are times where life is filled with drama, drama and more drama... so at those times please pardon me for all the emo posts that i may ocassionally put up. Anyway the blog is to be known as Nisha's yackety-yack... so i may be tempted to blabber abt everything..... and yes, this blog is purely mine... not sharing with my previous blog; Princess Diaries which is dedicated to my li'l princess ; which by the way is dormant... hahaha... i will update it soon)

So to all... WELCOME to Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment