Monday 5 January 2009

Birthday baby - ME

This year in particular had been great... coz we had a double celebration. My grandma's bday was also celebrated on the same day as mine. We had a a really nice gathering in Ipoh. Grandma was thrilled to have a grand celebration with most of her children and grandchildren around her, oh yeah also the great grand children. And she did get many pressies....


We had fun, singing, eating, dancing, eating, talking, eating, walking, eating,... ok you get the drift.... so dont blame me if i put on more weight this year.... oh ya talking abt presents... Sharm gave me a nightie.. a nice read one, and insisted that i put it on that minute.hehehe.... oh well... i did ok.... i did put on the nightie that she gave me... and blew the candles on my cake with it on.


Dont we look sooooo happy... well, my darling husband actually forgot to be the first one to wish me this year.... he rushes to do it every year.. and somehow this year he forgot as he was carried off with "something else". Dont worry.. i forgive you...

The first birthday greeting was from a lovely person... who was sooooo far away but yet she remembered... and sms-ed me its none other than my beloved shuba.. thanks darling...

Anyway, this post is to thank all of you who made this year a great begining for me.. Thank you.. and Happy New Year again....

No comments:

Post a Comment