Wednesday 28 January 2009

My (late) birthday present

My honey decided to buy me a birthday present nearly a month after my birthday. Its so typical of him.. either to get it before or after.. but never on.


We went to Time Gallery to send his watch for repair, and he asked me if i liked this FOSSIL watch. It was not those usual bracelet silver types. This one had leather straps and the display had two colours. You can either have it as silver, or blue.. and you can also have it alternate between blue and silver where it changes every second. Of course i liked it.. and there was the same type for men also.. so we decided to give each other the same type of watch.... kikiki... so here is my birthday/anniversary gift and his anniversary gift.

I took the blue and silver dial.. and he took the blue and green dial. Now we both havbe got the same watches... i know.. it may sound very kiddo-ish... but we had the habit of owning the same type of stuff... like the same phone, same number cannot la.. but identical number with one different digit, same type of wedding ring.. but of course me being ME.. we never wear the same colour.. or the same t-shirt/outfit.. i think its wierd.. i never wear the same anything (attire)as anyone..... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment